We aim to offer the best service in the Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Bone, Muscle and Joint Problems, optimizing the healing process and promoting a rapid functional recovery.
Our philosophy is simple, we take care of our patients as we would like them to treat our own pets.
We use the most advanced techniques and the latest technology for the resolution of Fractures, Joint Pathologies and Angular Deformities, which include Prosthetic and Joint Replacement Surgeries, Endo-exoprosthesis, use of Blocked Plaques, Minimally Invasive Techniques such as Arthroscopy and Fluoroscopy-assisted Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging using CAT and Magnetic Resonance, and different External and Intramedullary Fixation Systems.
Within the Medical-surgical Procedures we perform, we highlight:
- Management and resolution of all kinds of fractures using the latest techniques and implants.
- Hip Prostheses and other Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Laser Therapy, Rehabilitation and Medical and Surgical Management of Osteoarthritis.
- Endo-exoprostheses and Endoprostheses as an alternative to complete limb amputations.
- Arthrodesis Procedures
- Treatment of Traumatic Tendon and Ligament Injuries, as well as Abrasions, Lacerations and Extensive Soft Tissue Injuries.
- We practice the most advanced techniques in the treatment of Knee Injuries such as Patella Dislocation and Cruciate Ligament (TPLO, CBLO, TWO…).
- Advanced treatment and management of Elbow and Hip Dysplasia using Preventive and Palliative Techniques in situations of Advanced Arthrosis (Arthroscopy, Pubic Sinfisiodesis, Double Pelvic Osteotomy, SHO, Prosthesis...).
- Minimally Invasive Surgery assisted by Fluoroscopy and Advanced Diagnostic Imaging using CAT and MRI.
The service includes a full team of highly qualified professional veterinarians and assistants, who collaborate closely with the rest of the services responsible for offering the best treatments, care and attention to patients who are hospitalized 24 hours a day.