Many of the diagnostic procedures we perform at the hospital require anesthesia. Being an exclusive center of referred cases, we usually have more delicate patients or surgeries with a higher risk than usual, so it is necessary to have a team of experienced anesthetists; as well as all the possible means of anesthetic monitoring and maintenance.
All of the anesthesias at the hospital will be performed by our anesthesiologists who previously evaluate the patient, assess the necessary previous tests and choose the best protocol according to the patient and to the procedure.
At the hospital we have advanced anesthesia equipment and state-of-the-art monitoring to ensure the total control of the anesthetized patient:
· Inhalation Anesthesia of Isoflurane and Sevoflurane
· Locoregional and Epidural Anesthesia
· Anesthesia with neuromuscular blockers and assisted ventilation
· Critical Patient Ventilator with 8 Ventilation Modes
· Monitoring of Invasive and Non-invasive Blood Pressure
· Spirometry, Capnography and Gasometry
· Electrocardiography, Pulse Oximetry, Vital Signs and Temperature Control
Our Anesthesia Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.